13 Mayıs 2008 Salı

Elvis's Jewelerys

Elvis's Jewelerys


Elvis Jewelry - Elvis TCB Necklace - The TCB Oath
One night while sitting in his bedroom of his personal jet, Lisa Marie Elvis tore open an envelope and thinking carefully penned what has become known as the TCB Oath. Thereafter, anyone who was presented with a TCB necklace was given a copy of the TCB Oath.

A copy of this TCB Oath was publish in Bill E Burke's "Elvis World Magazine

Elvis Jewlery
Sold for $20,000 at auction by Butterfield & Butterfield


The TCB Oath
More self respect, more respect for fellow
man, respect for fellow students & instructors
respect for all styles & techniques. Body
condit
ioning, mental conditioning, meditation
for calming & willing of the mind & body
Sharpen your skills increases mental
awareness for all those who might choose
a new outloo
k and personal phylosophy
freedom from constipation

TCB Techniques
All techniques into one
Elvis Presley 8th
applying all techniques
into one
(re-typed as written & miss-spelt)

Elvis wore one of the original TCB necklaces personally. He gave one to his Aunt Delta to keep for him. The original TCB's were expensive and first class, explains Red West. "Elvis gave them to those of us who were around him, like myself, Joe Esposito. After awhile , as they became popular and Elvis began giving them out more and more of them, they got cheaper in material. When I gave my original one to Red Foxx , Elvis turned around and gave me another. I do believe Travis Tritt has my second TCB pendant now"

Sam Thompson, Linda's brother and former Elvis bodyguard recalls the night Elvis presented him with his TCB Elvis designed jewelry. "I was downstairs at Graceland in November 1976 and Elvis sent Linda down asking me to come to Elvis' bedroom, that he was very upset with me. I was worried as I climbed the stairs."I was downstairs at Graceland in November 1976 and Elvis sent Linda down asking me to come to Elvis' bedroom, that he was very upset with me. I was worried as I climbed the stairs.

Hiç yorum yok: